Medina Bird Club
Founded in 1935, the Medina Bird Club is located on 16.5 acres in Montville Township, south of Medina, Ohio. Originally the club’s purpose was the improvement of wing shooting habitat and hunting opportunities – hence the name Bird Club. Over time, with the increase in residential properties in the area and the decline in wildlife habitat, the club has transitioned to a recreational shooting club. While the membership continues to promote the conservation of our natural resources, the primary emphasis of the club is to introduce new shooters to the safe use of firearms and to improve their marksmanship.